Tuesday, February 14, 2006

50 reasons why I love my husband...

*He knows how to make me laugh
*He makes the best BBQ chicken in the world
*He goes out of his way to help others
*He is an amazing father
*He thinks I’m beautiful on days I feel anything but
*He holds my hand
*He is passionate and romantic
*He keeps our cars clean
*He likes chick flicks as much as I do
*He opens the door for me
*He is freakin’ sexy!
*He laughs at my jokes, even when no one else does
*He is respectful of others
*He is an awesome friend, to me and others
*He is honest
*He generally eats whatever I cook, even when it’s burnt
*He knows when I am sad and finds creative ways to cheer me up
*He doesn’t complain when I NEED to shop!
*He finds special ways to honor Grace & Olivia
*He’s willing to turn off football to hang out with me
*He is loyal (as an employee, a boss, a friend, a husband, a father, & as a Christian)
*He enjoys trying new things
*He is sensitive
*He will cook dinner & clean the house if I have a bad day at work
*He is adventurous
*He cares about his appearance and his health
*He LOVES Disneyland (almost as much as Rebekah)
*He protects me
*He always shares his food with me
*He builds unique shoe racks :-)
*He usually goes along with my crazy (spontaneous) ideas
*He always says he’s sorry (even when he’s not to blame)
*He encourages me and lifts me up, especially when I want to give up
*He’s shared my deepest pain, and been my strength when I couldn’t stand on my own
*He sings with me in the car (and does the “boy” solos)
*He is real. His thought & actions … all real.
*He is creative
*He always knows where everything is! Seriously, if it’s misplaced, ask him, he’ll find it!
*He is full of forgiveness and doesn’t hold grudges (w/ me and others)
*He’s got awesome calf muscles
*He’s smart and a great speller (I am an awful speller!)
*He’ll take over my Halogen responsibilities when I’m standing around chatting.
*He never complains about all the things I don’t do for him (& there’s a lot!)
*He has beautiful eyes
*He knows how to cut the cake!
*He loves Jesus.
*He is strong and knows how to fix things
*He loves me just as I am. Flaws and all.
*He always puts gas in my car
*He completes me.
My heart has known nothing greater!

No comments:

Post a Comment