Monday, January 29, 2007

Our far-away friends!!




My girlfriend Shauna & her husband came out to LB for the weekend (they live in Phoenix). The last time we saw eachother was at the Walk to Remember in San Diego in Oct. 2005, so it's been awhile! We enjoyed hanging out & showing them how wonderful our fellow LA drivers are ;-) and Jason got all pumped up hearing about the "organic" church. The next stop for us all: Sedona ... maybe tords the end of the year, so I can cuddle w/ the new baby.

This has nothing to do w/ Shauna & Robert, but here's a picture of us before we left the house ... me with my new (natural) hair (who knew?!)

2 comments:

  1. ROBIN3:57 PM

    IF YOU COLORED YOUR HAIR, THEN IT'S NOT NATURAL MY SWEETS!

    I KNOW, I KNOW - SHE COLORED MATCHED THE ROOTS!

    I THINK YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete