I think I fit in fine here in my littler corner of the computer world – we update often, got the slideshows going, a counter – heck, I even have my husband blogging! But I am caving, here is my first official Thursday Thirteen. Don’t count on it being weekly – I refuse to be that attached to my computer.
Thirteen Things I did last night … (Okay, so as a newcomer I feel I have the right to steal someone else’s weekly topic).
1. Hmmm … this is hard. I didn’t do much! I … did the dishes.
2. I did Pilates
3. I did some laundry
4. I listened to Coldplay
5. I read a few pages of Love & Respect with Jason.
6. I read Proberbs 31.
7. I made a quick dinner.
8. I went to Trader Joes.
9. I took a shower.
10. I cut some coupons.
11. I thought about wrapping a birthday gift … but I didn’t actually do it.
12. I almost washed the nine iron Jason is seasoning (oops!)
13. I listened to Jason vent about the un-organization of Drew's b-ball league.
That’s about it … not in that order.
So, am I “officially” in the secret club of bloggers now, or what?? I got an email from someone yesterday that said “God reads your blog, and so do I”. Funny! Or Scary! I am not sure.