Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

My “professional” blogger friends tell me that I’ve yet to truly experience “blogging” because I do not participate in all the things those of the blogger world do. Apparently there’s a ‘something Wednesday’, ‘Thursday Thirteen’, ‘Friday Five’, ‘blogrolls’, ‘tagging games’, etc., etc., etc. If you don’t understand what any of that means, no worries – neither do I.

I think I fit in fine here in my littler corner of the computer world – we update often, got the slideshows going, a counter – heck, I even have my husband blogging! But I am caving, here is my first official Thursday Thirteen. Don’t count on it being weekly – I refuse to be that attached to my computer.


Thirteen Things I did last night … (Okay, so as a newcomer I feel I have the right to steal someone else’s weekly topic).

1. Hmmm … this is hard. I didn’t do much! I … did the dishes.
2. I did Pilates
3. I did some laundry
4. I listened to Coldplay
5. I read a few pages of Love & Respect with Jason.
6. I read Proberbs 31.
7. I made a quick dinner.
8. I went to Trader Joes.
9. I took a shower.
10. I cut some coupons.
11. I thought about wrapping a birthday gift … but I didn’t actually do it.
12. I almost washed the nine iron Jason is seasoning (oops!)
13. I listened to Jason vent about the un-organization of Drew's b-ball league.

That’s about it … not in that order.



So, am I “officially” in the secret club of bloggers now, or what?? I got an email from someone yesterday that said “God reads your blog, and so do I”. Funny! Or Scary! I am not sure.

4 comments:

  1. ha-ha-ha, you caved. No you're not in the club yet. This needs to be on a regular basis! And where is the blog roll? I fully expect to see a Friday Five tomorrow.

    Welcome to the land of real bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p/s - you can't count things you "almost" did or "thought about" doing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROBIN3:58 PM

    I'VE BEEN TRYING TO COMMENT ON THIS ALL DAY, BUT IT IS NOT LETTING ME.

    JUST WANTED TO SAY: YOU ARE A THIEF!

    AND THAT I READ YOUR BLOG ALSO. HE-HE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also haven't started doing that either. So far no one has even mentioned it to me. I don't want to get too addicted to neither net 'net nor my blogging, but I think it is something neat. I though I should probably start my own thing, like 'quote for tuesday'. It is neat that you and Jason are reading that book. Just today on the radio I heard that there will be a conference on that near here and I thought that I should look into it and find out what it means to 'respect' our dhs.
    Sending lots of love! Miriam
    ps you did lots more than me! I think I would have written a lot of "I thought of doing..."

    ReplyDelete