Sunday, March 11, 2007

Our 6th anniversary!

We spent the day roaming around the 160 acres of Descanso Gardens, discovering forests, streams, lakes, and a bird sanctuary highlighted by 80 acres of colorful flowers. This weekend was the kickoff of the spring festival with the glorious daffodil (my favorite) displays. Jason made arrangements for us to have a full, sit down tea service in the middle of the Japanese Garden.The weather was perfect, the day was awesome ... and those are the only details I am willing to share ... ;-) Enjoy the photos!

6 comments:

  1. Robin3:44 PM

    Pretty. I am glad you had an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele3:59 PM

    Beautiful photos!!

    Happy Anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:14 PM

    Happy Anniversary to my dear friends! It is a great blessing to see such a strong, joyful marriage in this day in age. You guys are an inspiration and adorable together and I luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy A-day guys. I can't believe it has been 6 years. You are perfect for each other - I've known that all along. <3, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! The pictures are beautiful~ Love never fails! Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Aniversary. Looks like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete