Friday, April 06, 2007

The photos







I've put our road trip photos in an album, which can be viewed here. The quickest way to view them is to click on the album title (Yosemite & Gold Country), then hit slideshow & move it up to 1 second. I don't have the time to put them in order right now, so they are a little scattered. Above are some of my favorites.

On a side note, thought I'd mention that we saw a mountain lion, a bobcat, deer, a ostrich, horses, ravens, flying squirrels, lama, sheep, huge ants, plenty of cows, donkeys - all wild. But no bears.

4 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures! You (or is it dh?) take great pictures btw! The country you were in, those mountains, peaks and valleys...there are no words to describe that, right?
    Glad you enjoyed so much beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin8:44 AM

    I love, love the first photo. They are all really good, but the first is my favorite. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didn't see bear b/c the negrete's weren't with you! next time my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:28 AM

    These photos are brillant. You should consider doing this professionally.

    ReplyDelete