Saturday, August 04, 2007

My trip to Mexico



What did I do in Mexico?
I went to La Bufaradora and got wet and shopped. I went to Walmart everyday to each lunch. Also we went to our church site, played soccer, football and baseball with the kids. At camp I played ultimate frisbee with people from other churches.

My favorite part of the trip was ...
Making crafts and playing games with the kids and also sleeping!

One thing that I wish was different was...
I wish we didn't have to sleep on the dirt. I wish I didn't get hit in the knee with a bat, and I wish we didn't have a steep hill to walk up for dinner.

One thing I learned while in Mexico was ...
How spoiled we are and how little the people in Mexico have.

My faith has grown ...
by hearing some of the testomonies, by worship time, and by seeing that we have too much stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:19 PM

    Glad to hear how God worked in your life on your mission. Glad your home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
    Love,
    Grandma Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. drew...sounds like you had a great time, i enjoyed reading what you wrote!!

    ReplyDelete