Monday, September 10, 2007

blogging games ...

Today’s game, courtesy of Themla. Sorry, I’m about 2 weeks late in doing this … (but better late then never, right?)

The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. 2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!) 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight random facts...
1. I once paid a ridiculous amount of money for a cappuccino because I was in Vienna, and felt my experience wouldn’t be complete without doing so.
2. I am addicted to chapstick.
3. I HATE flying. Especially take-off, then I am usually fine.
4. I worked in fast food in high school & loved it! Such a kick-back job & free food!
5. If I had the time to do so, I could sit & read a full book in a day.
6. I’m allergic to mushrooms.
7. A place I’ve been to that has impacted me a ton is standing on the grounds of Dachau concentration camp just outside of Munich.
8. When I was younger & out at night & people would come over to toilet paper my house, my mom would invite them inside to toilet paper my room instead … I always ended up sleeping on the couch in the living room.


I will tag Bek, Brandi, Robin, Hope, Michele, Miriam, Esther, and that’s it b/c I think everyone else did this already!

3 comments:

  1. dog gone you girl...now you're forcing me to be clever....hey did you get my email about helping me revise a document? i need help :-) you owe me for tagging me and give me a few days cuz i'm leaving on a boat in a few hours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...I'll try to do this. Let me know if I do this right:-)
    esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this challenge for me? I could have sworn you have another friend named Robin?

    ReplyDelete