Thursday, November 29, 2007

2 movies down, 486 to go.

In the spirit of corny, classic Christmas movies, I took it upon myself to spend some time last Saturday morning Ti-Vo-ing every single (happy) Christmas movie that will be on this month. Hallmark, ABC Family, Lifetime, TBS … I got them all.

Even worse, I cheered Rebekah on as she did the same Sunday night … much to the dismay of our husbands!

And as a side note, the above numbers are highly exaggerated (well, not the 2 – we really only have watched two thus far: The Christmas Box & The Christmas List, but I think there’s only about 30 left to go … so far!)

2 comments:

  1. hey, christmas magic is pretty cute and now we're on to "a mom for christmas"...every night there's about 30 more added to the list...yiippee for corny christmas tv movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i just noticed your picture changed (of the three of ya) ...so cute!

    ReplyDelete