Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Super Sectional Champs 2008!



Drew’s team played their 2 final games on Sunday, and we were on pins and needles waiting for phone calls with the results. They won both games (as I predicted with my “on paper” theory) and walked out of the tournament undefeated and Super Sectional Champions for their division. We are officially headed to Nationals in the end of March (not that there was any doubt). Drew is shaping out to be a great player, and even more importantly he seems to really be having a lot of fun. I can sometimes envision the schools becoming drawn to him, and I have to remind myself that he’s still in the middle of his childhood and just needs to have that carefree fun! But I’ll admit that I am proud watching the skills and structure develop in him. Now if only the league would move all games to Saturdays …

I am one lucky dad :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Drew!!!!! Annie from HP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete