Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A first in bloggy history:

I had every intention of doing this earlier, but during my blog reading yesterday I got a little shook up and never returned for completion. I did take a pic of all of our picture frames that fell and scattered across the hall, but I didn’t download ‘em, and at this point, I am over it. I just hope the Earth is as well, b/c I really like it when the ground is NOT moving.

So, my new found friend Lindsay graciously gifted us with a little blog award. How fun! And not only that, she said some incredibly kind words about us! Lindsay has an adorable little family & we actually share a few commonalities: potty training and the desire to bottle the smell of play-dough. And her daughter’s name is on the top of our girls name list {we have lists people!}, so it goes without saying, she has great taste! ;-) Anyway, I’ve enjoyed her blog and her brownie recipes!!! You will too! {I even caught the hubby checking it out last night!} so check her out. The blogsphere is so fun!




Here are the “rules” of the game, copied straight from Lindsay:

There are specific instructions that must be followed now in order to maintain such status in blog world though, so here they are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.


I thought this would be a GREAT chance for me to introduce you to some of my new favorite blogs. I’ve previously mentioned that I’m becoming a bit of a reader now a days, and I’ll tell you: I’ve found the best recipes, ideas, frugal tips, bible studies and encouragement from the blogsphere. Who would have thought? So, now’s my chance to share with you!

--> Ministry So Fabulous. AmyBeth is just funny, which is what got my attention. That and the polk-a-dots. But she has such a servant heart and she is using her place in life to greatly reach out and jump in the muck of Kingdom building. She uses the non-word “bloggy” a lot, and I recently noticed I am using it too. Like it’s stuck in my head. She’s catchy like that.
--> Creative Spring. Those wonderful idea’s spoken about above. You can get them here. Served up for free. I love creative people! {Which, btw, I did the Sponge Ball thing before seeing it on her blog, so I felt a little in the know. Ha!}
--> Cuba Missions. I am bringing your attention to Lou’s blog b/c they can use your prayer. Real life people making a real impact. Our church is sending a team to Cuba on a mission’s trip next month! Check out the updates.
--> Kelly’s Korner. I am not sure how I came across her blog even, but I am stuck b/c the girl has the cutest clothing and I wish she was my neighbor b/c I would totally borrow from her closet {though I do say, I lucked out on bf’s and closets full of amazing clothes!}. She’s from the south & is just fun! And she has some great recipes.
--> I heart CVS. Yeah, the title says it all.
--> Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee. Check out the 31 days to clean study. Awesome!
--> A Soft Place to Land. I just love vising this blog, b/c first off – it’s so pretty! Kimba makes the sweetest little things and makes it sound simple. Did you see that rocking chair? Seriously!


There ya go! Grab a warm drink and a cozy chair & snuggle up with some awesome new blogs!


And thanks Lindsay, for including me in on the fun ...


btw, I am having problems w/ the html in this post with all of the copying & linking, but I don't have the time to fix it, so sorry.

btww {that's like p/p/s, right?} we are really working on the milk & honey link. A lot of people have been asking about it lately {not sure why now?}, but it's being worked on, just haven't been able to find the right words {and I am full of words, as you know, so there you have it!}.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! You're so sweet!

    I love your blog. You've got some great posts here! I'll be back to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I will give you some love on my blog - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the props. Since my blog is so new, it is nice to know someone is reading and enjoying it.


    I love your blog. You sound like an incredible person.

    ReplyDelete