Tuesday, July 08, 2008

a whole bunch of randomness

Outside my window ----- the army boys are running and chanting {I think?}

I am thinking ----- that I should probably be working, but stopped b/c I’ve acquired a headache and I needed a blogger break, which led to being tagged to do this. And well … it looked like more fun then IRAs.

From the kitchen ----- well, I think we’re having chicken for dinner. Surprise, surprise.

I am creating ----- an alphabet book for Jx2 with my Cricut. We have to be all about cheap (or free) since it costs approx. $2 to simply start my car. My husband will read this and wonder what I am talking about it. And that’s cuz I haven’t actually started the project, it’s currently all in my mind. I am working on the action part.

I am going -----to my car to eat lunch and do my bible study in about an hour. I think I’ll pretty much just sit here until then.

I am wearing ----- a shirt my husband ironed for me last night. Wasn’t that sweet of him? I am the world worst ironer {ironist?}.

I am reading ----- well, right now, blogs. Or emails with blog updates {b/c now-a-days you don’t have to go to actual blogs … it all feeds into a reader for you. Who knew!?}

I am hoping ----- that Jx2 can stay with us. :(

Around the house ----- oh, how I wish I were there! Uh, the house is clean … we cleaned last night. We just really need to deep clean the carpets.

One of my favorite things ----- Saturday mornings. I love chilling in PJs and the lazy good mornings and the smiling faces.

Few plans for the rest of the week ----- Pet store tonight w/ maybe some “free stuff” shopping squeezed in. Tomorrow is church. Thursday is a Dodger game {TravelZoo had some super cheap $3 - $9 tickets on sale a few weeks ago for this weeks game schedule. Score!}. Friday is a free slurpee at 7-11 {Rebekah tells me you can also get a free chick-fil-A if you want to dress like a cow - in honor of cow appreciation day, but I think I'll pass on that one --- couldn't make this stuff up if I tried, folks.} and finally shopping for the youth bonfire.

A picture thought to share with you:
Well, I don’t have many photos on my office computer, so I pulled one off of our Flickr account, and I thought I’d share this one today. It was taken in Sept of 2005 in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. Good times.

3 comments:

  1. i will be dressing as a cow just so you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh..now that could be fun! we are just crazy enough to be contemplating the chik-fil-a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:42 AM

    Hi – Looking forward to seeing you all at Chick-fil-A on Friday in full cow gear! Be sure to check out http://www.cowappreciationday.com for other easy tips on how to dress to get your free Chick-fil-A!

    ReplyDelete