Tuesday, September 23, 2008

eat dinner with your kids day.

Family Day - A Day to Eat Dinner with Your ChildrenTM is a national movement to inform parents that the parental engagement fostered during frequent family dinners is an effective tool to help keep America’s kids substance free. Family Day reminds parents that: Dinner Makes A Difference!



Check out this link -


So Drew is @ his mom's house & Jx2 is going to be @ Nana's tonight {we have a date}, but I thought it'd be worth posting for ... well, you. :)

1 comment:

  1. To me it's kind of funny that "they" have made a National Family DAY...to eat dinner together none-the-less. I think it's great, but I also think it's sad that not everyone does that, anyway. I suppose when kids get older and schedules get busier dinner can get lost in the shuffle...I love having dinners together - sure hope we always make time for it!

    Oh, and we say "fluff" or "toot" for fart, too! LOL. I'm not why we do that either. Less gross I suppose. :-)

    You'll have to post the pics you take! I took both el & jj's first year pics, too. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete