Sunday, January 25, 2009

Motivate Me Monday {before the sun has touched the sky}


This week I wanted to just share a verse,

Isaiah 50:4 The Sovereign Lord has given me his words of wisdom,
so that I know how to comfort the weary.
Morning by morning he wakens me
and opens my understanding to his will.


This week God has spoke to me about the beauty of rising early. It's amazing how time and time again He shows me that what I'm doing is important - especially during the weeks when I'm feeling tired and weak. What an amazing gift to be able to meet with our Lord before the sun has touched the sky, before the Earth has felt His heat {those are song lyrics!}

For more Motivate Me Monday visit Like A Warm Cup of Coffee

7 comments:

  1. Lovely. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a powerful verse! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! His mercies are new every morning. Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am right there with you! He has been speaking to me about rising early as well. I love that song by the way (if I am thinking of the right one) Tenth Avenue North, Satisfy me Lord? I was blessed by your thoughts today, just another confirmation from Him about getting up early... Amen!

    JOYfully in Him,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Great reminder:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely Agree! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete