Wednesday, February 18, 2009

black, blue, I am not sure I know.

This morning I put on a pair of Jason's trouser socks. It was cold and I am tired of having cold feet. Tights don't get the toes warm. Not like trouser socks.

So anyway, today around 4pm, I look down and notice it's very possible the socks I put on with my black pants and black shoes, are in fact, not all that black. They might be navy blue. I couldn't really decide and that's when I mentally confirmed that I am more than likely color blind.



What do you think? I am such a nerd! LOL

5 comments:

  1. Fellow nerd! I say they're definitely blue! But the cuteness of the shoes redeems it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tough call! I'll tell you why - they certainly look blue in the pic, but they could just be a different shade of black. Either way, SUPER CUTE SHOES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh, those shoes are cute!! and, Im all about sox, no matter the color ... MUST have warm feet!! ;) ♥ LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree... I think you should have just posted the pic regarding this marvelous pair of shoes... I don't think anyone would have noticed the color difference. (If it makes you feel better I was told by my 10 year old that the style now is wearing two different socks and different colors.??) Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband used to do this all the time b/c he practically got dressed in the dark. I finally started separating his sock drawer with white socks in the middle as a "divider" and black on one side, navy on the other. Of course, I didn't tell him I did that for a few months and my great idea was wasted, but it's really helpful now that he KNOWS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete