Friday, February 20, 2009

Hot tub & frozen lemonade anyone?


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." {unknown}




{I spent yesterday being pampered, thanks to the beautiful chica above. Had an amazing massage {{props to Pam @ the OC Burke Williams}}. I felt amazing last night as I was laying in my bed. A-MAZE-ING. This is how days were meant to be spent.}

{{{p/p/s ... tiara's were photoshopped in, they don't actually allow you to walk around with them all day. 8-P}}}

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    I wondering about the tiaras and thinking the next time my girlfriend and I do a spa day, I must get us some to wear while in the whirlpool and sauna :p. Glad you had a good day. Everyone should have a spa day with a friend at least once a year. It's totally theraputic.
    Kellyw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... Looks and sounds like a great time. Enjoy your Monday. Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, what a sweet quote. I am glad that you have that... ♥LA

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a day at the spa! Amen, sista!

    Thank you for your sweet note. You have no idea how much I needed that. I would be on a plane in an instant if I didn't have my husband and daughter to drag along!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he...cute pic...here's to more spa days in the future my friend. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete