Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More on the shoes.

Since ya'll like the shoes, I thought I’d share a story with ya. I’ve been having computer issues, and I’ve been a little out of commission, but the shoe story has been on my mind.

My husband purchased these shoes for me. He came home one day with a box of shoes he thought were cute. I thought they were as well, so I was thoroughly excited {who doesn’t get excited over shoes, right?}.

The second time I wore them was to church. During prayer {prayer, mind you!} I am looking at my feet when I realize that I am wearing two of the same shoe. They are both for the right foot. I figured since it took me two days to realize this it probably wasn’t an easy thing to catch; I’ve been wearing them often since.

So, one – doesn’t my husband rock!? And two – not only am I a nerd who wears navy blue socks with black pants, I also wear two right shoes.

Welcome to my life. I love it!

p/s ~ we got a little bloggy header lift. I wanted to lighten things up for spring. It’s a little busy. What do ya think?

4 comments:

  1. you must have used scrapblog! i recognize the trees and the flower.. isn't it great stuff! :) and the shoes are definitely cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first of all absolutely love the new pics and title on your blog. It is great. Caught my eye immediately. Also, this story is one of a kind and just great. What a wonderful man you have. Give him big hugs for such a great gift. I have a silly story very similar. see when I was working away from home I had to wear dress shoes and I am not color blind however upon arriving to work which was a 45 min. drive from home I realized not only was I wearing a blue shoe and a brown shoe but one was a heel and one was a flat... I must have been really over tired. Needless to say I was able to play it off for my 8 hour shift. Thanks for sharing your shoe story... many blessings Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes! Kudos to your hubby. He did a great job picking out shoes!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It is nice to "meet" you. I love making new blog friends! I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! And what a great memory you all just created to add to your "story." Love the header! Looks SO cute!

    ReplyDelete