Tuesday, February 03, 2009

A random ten for Tuesday.

1. I have a great Motivate Me Monday roaming around in my head that should have been posted yesterday. Life has been hectic and all computer time has been devoted to this. The downfall of working in the financial industry. Headaches, I say.

2. I sometimes find tragic things funny. Today I was thinking about how when I miscarried {2nd loss} and I passed out from blood loss in the hospital. I couldn’t move anything or see, but I could hear. And in my head I was telling myself “It’s okay, I will be okay. Rebekah passes out ALL THE TIME, and she never dies.” I literally laughed out loud at my desk to which a co-worker asked what I was thinking about … I couldn’t really tell her a miscarriage, could I?

3. I told ya’ll I’d probably complain about money at some point and here it is. Our Civic broke and it cost over a thousand dollars to fix. Big time bummer. We’ll eat beans all month. {I’m kidding, but we’re really going vegan all month}.

4. I seriously stink at word verification processing. Really. Sometimes I give up and don’t comment. Sorry.

5. Last Sunday was AMAZING at church. I’m really proud of my husband and the man that he is. I am also proud of our youth.

6. Jx2 FINALLY begins speech therapy on Friday. Yay!

7. The job market is pretty sucky right now.

8. I am addicted to things that are sprayed into the mouth. Listerine or Chloraseptic. Jason says I need rehab.

9. I have taken a photo every day, I just haven’t had time to post them.

10. I've been researching a lot of verses on believing God. And I've noticed a theme. A lot of those verses also mention that we should "not be afraid". Don't think it's a coincidence.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there.... Someone sent me an email and it said " To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did."
    "When God takes something from your grasp, he's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence.... " The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hubby and I were praying about your #10 last night. Would you mind sharing some of the verses you've been studying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure thing; give me a few days and I'll post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy I've been a TERRIBLE bloggy friend lately and have missed a lot over here!! Thanks for remembering me!!

    My Jack has a speech eval appt on Friday! Got any advice? I don't know how old your son is...mine is just over 2. He's taking the Bailey test and I have no idea what to expect.

    sorry about your car...that totally stinks!! We have one where I think if anything is going to cost us more than $100 we may as well just get a new one! LOL.

    ReplyDelete