Thursday, February 05, 2009

Um, WHAT?

Since I was laid off we've been trying to get me an individual medical insurance plan - it'll cost over 500 a month to add me to the wifes. With the help of Traci's broker we found a great plan, but we discovered today that my application was denied. I was told I won't be able to get a individual health plan.


Ya wanna know why?



Because I'm in the process of adopting.



So apparently, my medical expenses are no longer important.



Or something like that.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that infuriates me. My husband's new company has horrible insurance, so we went through weeks of researching plans. Maternity is going to be outrageous and I'm not sure when we're going to try for #3, but we did decide to pay for it all out of pocket. $10,000 that I didn't know I didn't need! Insurance gets me all riled up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness.. that is crazy! How in the world does that make your insurance cost higher? Odd. We have a hard time with the health insurance thing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT?! Grrrrrrrrrr..........

    ReplyDelete