Friday, March 27, 2009

Excuse me while I vomit.

I am SO sick. I don’t ever remember it being this bad. I can’t stand the smell of my own deodorant. That’s a problem.

A joyful problem. And I am joyfully sick.

Please Lord, be growing this baby.

I actually have serious thoughts on the matter & our upcoming ultrasound, but I’ll need a non-spinning moment {or two} to relay them to you …

Again, thanks for your emails & comments – every single one! Blogs are public, there’s no such thing as stalkers, LOL.

AND, I put a few photos up on the photo blog, though I am not sure I am going to be able to catch up – stinks to not have your computer OR camera.

p/s - Pray for my friend Lindsay & everyone affected by our crazy weather!

4 comments:

  1. With each hurl, just think, "that's a new organ..there's an eye lash growing..." etc. That's what I had to do! I'll pray for safe growing baby and ease for mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:27 AM

    Loving that that your throwing up! YAY! Prayers being said daily, this is so exciting! Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising God for your vomit. ;-) We will be praying that it isn't too hard on you. Hang in there. We will continue to pray for a healthy growing Garber baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wonderful joyful news :)
    Jen (JDB) formerly HP :)

    ReplyDelete