Monday, March 30, 2009

Two sparrows and a lil' baby.

Seeing as how I could classify myself as someone who is waiting for an appointment to see if she will miscarry or not, I have to admit I am {mentally} feeling pretty good. The time since my last appointment has gone by relatively peacefully, and we are living each day as though we will be having a baby. Physically, I feel awful – and look awful – so I’ll admit that the last few days {especially} haven’t been fun. Trying to be positive when you feel you’re slowly getting the stuff beat of you, from inside out – it’s a little tough. I haven’t been able to have my morning time in 2 weeks now and I MISS it. So much, friends. I’ve even asked people to pray specifically that I will have the strength for it … I need it. What I have been doing is focusing my attention on the below verse …

Matthew 10:29-31 (NIV)
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.


This makes me remember Who is in control. And that no matter what happens on Thursday {2nd u/s day!} … we will be okay. We are cared for.

*** For more motivating, Motivate Me Monday's check out Like A Warm Cup of Coffee.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Traci, I will be praying for you tomorrow (and today). He loves you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:44 PM

    Traci,
    Thanks for the update, I was trying to look at the calander today and figure out when the U/S was going to be. I am sorry that you feel so crummy. I will continue to pray for you and your little one. That you will see the beautiful blinking of a tiny heart on Thursday. I also will pray that you get to do your morning time again real soon. ((HUGS)) Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord really is in control. When I read this post I thought of this verse...I don't know if it will encourage or not, but it's always good to hide the Lord's word in your heart :)

    Psalm 22:9-10 Yet you brought me out of the womb; you made me trust in You even at my mother's breast. From birth I was cast upon You; from my mother's womb you have been my God. (NIV)

    I will pray for you Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you...

    I know EXACTLY how awful you feel b/c I was a puker day and night. I am so sorry, but I love your perspective!

    ReplyDelete