Friday, March 27, 2009

Week 6, from pg. journal

“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” John 10:10b



Father, my little baby already has blood circulating through her tiny body. What a symbol of life! I don’t often think of the blood running through our veins, but that warm, flowing liquid signifies that my baby is alive!



Oh, Lord, I pray that my child will grow up to be vibrant and full of life. That you will give her such a zeal for living. That she will wake up each morning, energized and excited about what each day holds.



Will you help her feel physically alive, in tune with her body and excited about all it can do? Will you help her feel emotionally alive, in touch with her feelings and all that they entail? Will you help her feel mentally alive, full of questions and ideas about the world around her? And will you help her feel spiritually alive, completely aware of your presence and always growing in her relationship with you?



Thank you for the miracle of blood, Lord. And the gift of life.



In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment