Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cerclage Time, No heartbeat? What - she is done?




Ok , Tre is now in getting the cerclage. The procedure should take about 45 minutes or so.
But what an ordeal to go through before she goes in. We arrived here at the hospital around 10am , She finally went in for surgery, right now. Let me tell you the anixiety we we just went through..

The nurse couldn't do her IV because she couldn't feel or see the vain. Then the nurse had to hear the baby's heartbeat. Well guess what ... she couldn't find a heartbeat. GREAT! Not again - as emotions pass through our minds of the past. So we prayed and asked God to continue to show off.

So our doctor finally came in. Tre was in the bathroom. He asked if all is ok I explained what had happened ..... He shook his head and said 'dont worry - there is a heartbeat. I will show you, they dont know what they are doing!' He did just that. I was able to see the baby alive and pumping away. YEAH GOD!

Needless to say this is God's business. He loves to show off and remain faithful to us.
It is kind of funny we read this verse before we saw our doctor. Isaiah 43:2-3
" When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior;" So fitting for today.

Just a side note. We talked to nurse that is assisting our doctor today, and to our suprise Traci's old OBGYN will be asssisting our doctor...Pretty crazy.






Ok as I finish this post, I got paged and I freaked because it hasnt been 45 minutes yet. I met the doctor in the hallway ........with a big smile he said she is good, no problems.




Ok once again YEAH GOD. Praise God for showing off again.

6 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord, for He is good. I'm so glad it went well today! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I absolutely LOVE it when he shows off!!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:14 PM

    Praise the Lord! Amazing news, but the header kinda freaked me out! :) So happy all went well! Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy that you could hear the heartbeat and have that peace of mind. God loves you all very much. Have a blessed week. Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! My heart nearly stopped after just reading the title. God is blessing you abundantly! Praise and glory to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just cried tears at your post, both at what you had to go through and at the verse you posted, which hit me tonight. God is here, no matter what, and I am so thankful for that.

    p.s. I started blogging again, just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete