Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day surprise {Nobody puts Baby in the corner}

Tonight I was treated to a some LA Broadway. My mom presented me with tickets last night @ dinner to Dirty Dancing at the Pantages {for tonight!}, and my husband had planned a full on night for us. The other day I caught him talking to mom about "baby sitting" and I tried to get it out of him what he was talking about but he wouldn't budge.

I grew up LOVING Dirty Dancing and can recite you the movie line by line, sadly. We even ocasionally watch it now if it's on cable or something. So, I can't tell you how thrilled I was to see the production on stage. It was AMAZING. We had so much fun! Thanks mom and thanks babe!


I made this one in black and white so you can't see what color bib we bought (ha ha ha!!)






7 comments:

  1. Okay, now you have all of us analyzing the photo and your wording (I know, I know we are bad..Lol)... do you know gender the baby is or are you having mother's intuition going on? ;-) either way, cute bib!

    Sounds like a wonderful mother's day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:14 PM

    So am I reading that your expecting a pink blessing? How exciting! Thank you for your amazing Mother's Day post. Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you pink out of that?

    We totally don't know, btw!!

    We took a guess with the bib {what if I told you it was yelllow!}

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, the "her ha ha" was just a mean laugh. not the bib we bought her. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I also loved Dirty Dancing, I had no idea it was on stage! I hope you had a fabulous mother's day. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA..that was the part that we were trying to figure out. That really was an evil laugh. lol. By the way, we have 2 guesses that it was a blue bib, 2 for pink, and one for yellow. LOL! Bet you didn't know you were creating a game for the kids, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:02 PM

    LOL! Yes, the her ha ha comment threw me off. I was thinking you were too early to tell, I just do not know how "high tech" your U/S's have been! I Love surprises, I say keep it a secret or better yet don't find out! :) Melisa

    ReplyDelete