Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Your soil.

“The Bible is, first and foremost, a love letter. The words in that letter are like seeds that fall into the soil of our hearts. With enough skill, we can precisely measure the seeds, weight them, and study them. No amount of skill, though, can bring the seeds to life. Only the Holy Spirit can do that.” - Seeing What Is Sacred, Ken Gire

Do you ever wonder if your soil has been prepared enough? If it is ready to receive and equipped for germination? Or is your soil so uncared for that you can’t even see the seeds falling?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I do. And I trust God. He is good and faithful and will, I pray, prepare my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great insight.

    Thank you so much for your prayers, and know that I am praying for you and your little one.

    ReplyDelete