Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Please Pray!


Ok so here is the latest. At 6:30pm tonight Traci started having contractions again along with back pain. So the doc put her back on magnesium sulfate and pennicillan. This is to stop the contractions or the least to slow them down. So it is now close to 11pm and contractions are still there. Dr.T's goal is 34 weeeks.
We started memorizing bible verses tonight to help keep our focus on HIM. This is one of our verses that is really speaking to me in this hour
Psalms 34:1-4
I will extol the LORD at all times;
his praise will always be on my lips.
My soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
Glorify the LORD with me;
let us exalt his name together.
I sought the LORD, and he answered me;
he delivered me from all my fears.

We will continue to praise him and look to him for our strength. Also for him to deliver us of our fears especially at this hour.
So hard though, facing all of this. I do have to mention that yes although it is possible for Ella to survive if she was to be born this early, it isn't a smooth sail if she comes early. Alot of complications are there, and can happen.
We ask that you will continue to pray for Tre and baby Ella. They are so precious. We do thank you to all who have already been vital to us by your prayers and taking care of our needs and our children. It is great to know that we are surrounded by caring people like YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:22 PM

    Thanks so much for all the updates, will continue to pray Baby Ella stays put! Awesome verse. Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to lift your family in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci,
    Our family will be lifting you, Ella and Jason up today as your sweet girl makes her arrival. May the Lord protect her and watch over her and awe the doctor's and nurses with her amazing health! God, protect this precious little life! Make her strong and healthy! Keep Mama safe and free from problems! Watch over ever single step of this day and show your presence in very real ways.

    Blessings, Faith

    ReplyDelete