Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thur night update -

It's been easier to update FB, but I know a few of you aren't on.

First off, thank you so much for praying for us! We're humbled and grateful. My text message usage is going to be way maxed this month; we're glad!

We've seen dr. T a few times today and he's been consulting w/ some other sort of high risk dr., whose title escapes me. To be honest, in the title I put Thursday, and I am not even sure it is Thursday ... ?

Anyway, we almost were able to go home, but the contractions haven't gone away, and even though they weren't actual labor this morning, doesn't mean they won't be at any other point, and there's a fear of the water bag breaking. At this point they've put Tre on a med that *can* reduce the production of amino fluid. This should help stop contractions. If necessary, the next step is to actually go in and remove some of the fluid, which doesn't sound fun for anyone, but if it buys us a few more days, we'll do it. It does have risks, so it's a last resort.

IF we can go home, we'll be monitored 2x weekly from here on out. And will have to come back in w/ contractions.

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but there is a family whose baby died and they are down the hall from us. Can you please pray for them?

THANK YOU!

Miracle after miracle ...

3 comments:

  1. May the Lord continue to watch over and protect you and Ella, Traci!! Know I'm praying for you!

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:38 AM

    I am so sorry that you all are going through this, after having gone through such a tragedy with the girls. I am comforted to know that you know who's hand is on all of this,I know how strong your faith is. I will continue to pray that our God continues to "show off" throughout this pregnancy. Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relieved to hear there is some extra time for Ella inside! I've known several 30 weekers who have done very well, but every extra day that God gives is a blessing! Praying for all of you and also the family down the hallway. {{{hug}}}

    ReplyDelete