Sunday, November 08, 2009

Dear Jesus,

My mommy and daddy keep telling me about the people who have been praying for me from all over, and about all of the people who took care of them while I was a cookin’. Apparently, I am a highly anticipated little thing! Thank you Jesus for each person who has come to you on my behalf. I am so excited to be here and to get to know the amazing family & friends I have been born into! Mommy and daddy tell me they couldn’t have made it without all of these people … I am a bit honored at all the attention I am getting {okay, I love it!}.

Thank you Jesus! For blessing my family and creating me! And for all of the people who took part in the journey!

6 comments:

  1. amen!
    she is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:03 PM

    AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:15 PM

    awwwwwwww!!! Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like she is praying. What a gift that God has given to your family. Ella is just as beautiful as I expected she would be. Praying for your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:28 AM

    So happy that your little one has arrived safe and healthy - What a blessing!

    what a Perfect blessing.................

    ReplyDelete