Monday, May 24, 2010

Baby food

This is going to sound lame ... BUT, I've had this desire to make my own baby food LONG before I had a baby. I have no idea why. I want to be in charge of naming streets too. I dream big! Ha!

We began Ella on avocado, and then banana's. Last week she tried green beans, to which she literally gagged. Literally. I'm thinking we'll need to wait awhile before re-introducing those. And here's the story of the carrot:

I recently read an article on baby food making and wanted to share, thus the reason for posting!

While I haven't yet had the chance to be creative with her food, I have enjoyed these two website ...

NutureBaby

Wholesome Baby Food


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking to Simple Kids :-) And, oh my goodness, that last picture w/ the carrot face - so cute!

    Have a great weekend!
    Best wishes,
    Kara

    ReplyDelete