Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST!

LOST is on tonight and I'm guessing we're the only people in the world not watching ... ? I got lost myself in about 2006 and couldn't keep up. I'd like someone to write a short story just summarizing it all for me and I'd be happy!

ANYWAY, Monday is our designated Family Fun Day, where everything gets set aside and we join together as a family to just be. We try to only spend money on the day once a month or so ... we find free things to do like the nature center, water parks, ice cream & the pier, etc. Josiah LOVES it! Tonight, however, we're stumped as to what to do tomorrow. I got a nay to the Bolsa wetlands and Descondo Gardens. What to do? What to do?

A few weeks back we went to the science center. Josiah could spend the day happy in this place.

Friday night Drew had his Sadie Hawkins Dance. This is him and his friend Lexi. Her mom took them and we picked them up and went to BJs. Aren't they adorable?


Today at church was our "throwback Sunday" where they encourage us to wear old school stuff ... hats, dresses, suits, etc. The kids got dressed up. I can barely find anything old that fits! We also broke ground on a new courtyard project and I can't wait to see it done!

Can you believe May is coming to a close?

No comments:

Post a Comment