Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother’s Day



I got the sweetest cards, including a poem for me from Drew. We had dinner with my mom on Saturday, and then on Sunday I got to go shopping … for me! I can’t remember the last time I shopped for me, it’s just not something I really do anymore … time, money, needs, priorities, whatever. So, I was super excited to be able to do that, with gift cards, so it was guilt free! Jason gave me a bouquet of white tulips {one for each of our children} and a red rose {from him}. And he pretty much did everything today. I’ve had my share of sucky mother’s days, so I can’t help but thank God for the amazing blessings I have before me now.

I hope you were honored today, as a mother. Or comforted, if you're facing empty arms or a loss of your mom! So many facets to this day ... but whatever our stance we each have a Jesus who loves us so very much, and He offers so much hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment