Thursday, July 22, 2010

the Fourth

For the fourth of July we spent Saturday night at a Freedom Celebration. I needed to get my big fireworks in the sky fix and it was the perfect solution, especially since Leeland was there! Ella loved the fireworks, I am glad!



On Sunday we went to church and then to a friends house. It was a super nice weekend!The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays {for reasons other then it being my b-day, but I am pretty certain that helps - ha!}. I big time heart fireworks, and I love the patriotic feel and watermelon and lawnchairs and all things that scream childhood and summer!
Josiah looks incredibly unhappy in this photo for reasons I do not understand, but it makes me laugh! He ran around and sparkered sparklers and had the time of his life.

Things are not looking good at all on the computer front, so uploading photos has taken on a whole new process. But I am trying to spend the next few nights catching up {imagine how awful I am at paper scrapbooking!}



No comments:

Post a Comment