Friday, July 23, 2010

Walk me!

One of our favorite things to do together is go for walks. We started when Drew was little, although I am not sure I can remember the last time he joined us for one, busy boy! Anyway, up until now we've taken the stroller, but the other dy we thought maybe Ella was ready for the wagon. We got the wagon when Jay was younger and we wanted to continue our walks into fall; we didn't want him riding his then trike around in the dark. So we buckled her in, Jay grabbed his bike and we were off! She loved it! From the moment she was born Ella has loved just checking things out, and a walk is perfect for that.


Josiah decided he want to try something new too, so he asked Daddy to take off his training wheels. It went like this * Daddy, I want to have a big boy bike! * Look at my wheel Mom! * Daddy don't let go! * Take me back! * Put my wheels back on please! * And we'll try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment