Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Home & Pancakes}

We've been out of our house for 3 days due to a rather gross situation at our home. I won't relate the details, but I am thankful to my parents for letting us invade, and Terminex, and for the fact that we don't own our house so we weren't responsible for the situation {it's not very often you get to be thankful for renting, lol!}. And I LOVE my home, oh, how I've missed thee.

Next non-relating issue: I've had pancakes on my mind. I found this recipe today @ Smitten Kitchen. What's your favorite pancake recipe?

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute :)

    I don't have a favorite recipe, but I do love making pancakes into shapes! If you're not familiar with it- Jim's Pancakes has some really awesome shape ideas (especially the earlier ones, before he started making a lot of them 3D)

    ReplyDelete