Sunday, October 03, 2010

Simple days

This week has been rather chill for us. We've all been recovering {or getting worse, in my case} from a cold. Ella is eating my keyboard as I try to type and she thinks it is the funniest thing ever. ;)

Ella and I have really been enjoying our 3 hours alone together while Jay is at school. Typically I spend the time putting things away and she spends the time pulling things out.

After a insane few weeks {like my hubs worked 60+ hours in one week, which may not seem like a lot, but his salary is based on 30} ... we finally had some family time together. So, it called for some after school D-land. We've recently discovered we can get a guest assistance pass for Josiah which = no lines!

Our soccer boy is still having fun, and I am really glad he seems to be doing so well with his team.


And even on my sickest days, these two make me laugh like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment