Monday, November 29, 2010

the basket and the ball.

SO, tonight was Drew's first official varisty basketball game. I had to repeatedly ask my husband how to spell varisty and I am still not sure I got it right. Hmmm ...

I must admit I enjoy watching basketball more than any other sport. I understand it. Whereas football, I just pretend too. Sometimes. Sometimes, I don't even pretend.

During the game today I was watching Andrew and thinking about when he was 5 and he and his Dad got a Sonic Dreamcast for Christmas and that was like the best thing EVER! And now he was this MAN {okay, Sophmore}, looking all talented and all.


This, my friends, is his very first 2 points scored as a varisty player ...





I thought him how to jump like that. Just sayin' ...



No comments:

Post a Comment