Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas!

We anticipate it so much {well, I do} and we decorate and sing and cook and then it seems over in a flash. No?

We spent one day at my moms and one day at Jason’s moms. The kids loved the time!

Josiah woke very early and as he opened each thing {our kids get 3 gifts each + stocking} he would say “IT IS JUST WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED”. So precious! Ella just smiled and smiled like she didn’t know what to make of it.

I’ve been sick and high on Benadryl {it’s like we’re slowing passing this bug around}, and I pretty much ate then slept everywhere we went. ;) Thus, I edited our family photo by my mom's tree, so you can't really see my drugged up self. Selfish, I know.


Her fav. - a doll that giggles just like she does.
His favorite - a paper jams guitar.




This is Ella realizing she can see THROUGH the snowflake. SO funny!


A gift from Nana and Ampa ... she loves sitting on it, but isn't sure about the driving part. Her face in the 2nd photo cracks me up!
The kids and uncle Travis!








We took our Santa pics several weeks ago at Disneyland. As you can tell, Ella was not thrilled. Josiah, on the other hand, decided he could deal with this Santa, because the guy didn't yell "Ho Ho HO". ;)



It's time to start thinking about what we liked and didn't like this Christmas, and what we can do better next year to celebrate and instill in our children the REAL meaning of the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment