Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Bible Trivia for kids.

I am always looking for fun ways our family can join together to learn! Especially around Christmas time … Josiah is an eager learner, but he also likes to be stimulated.

Thus … the Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions Game.

I have to admit I was really unsure of how the game would go over with a 5 year and 1 year old. But I downloaded it, printed it out and got everyone ‘excited’ to play in hopes that it wasn’t a dud.

The premise of the game is that the Wisemen are on a journey to meet Baby Jesus and it is essentially your job to move your camel forward on the path to get there first. You move forward by answering Christmas related bible trivia.

We had a hard time with the number pieces {essentially the game board}, but that is only because we have a baby who wants to pick up and scrunch anything on the ground. We decided to not stress and just went with it! We started working our way through the trivia questions; Josiah knowing many of the answers … and learning new things! He had a blast. He “won”, getting his camel to baby Jesus first and I had a little chocolate gold coin to give him as a prize. He was ecstatic and has asked every day since if we can play our Christmas Camel game again. I love hearing my child ask to learn more, so that makes the game a winner to me! At point he was asked where the wise men came from {answer: the East} ... his answer: South America. Ha!

And I must stay, my favorite thing about the game is that there are so many different trivia questions provided that it is a game we can all play and enjoy over and over again. It is a perfect addition to our holiday season traditions and a great Christmas Bible Trivia for kids.

You may get your own copy of the Camel Race Bible Trivia Questions Game here!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment