Monday, January 31, 2011

The things dreams are made of!

Do you people remember your winter formal? Young, fit, dresses, nails, AH!

Drew had his winter formal on Friday night and being around all those kids {for pix and such} made me so reminiscent of those days. I attended several dances as a teen and I loved the formals and hair, and let’s face it … boys. {Though while waiting in the school gym Jason and I played a “yes” or “no” game with the girls who walked by … Yes, Ella could wear that dress when she’s older. OR there’s NO way in you know where that our daughter will put something like that on her body! Ha!}

Here are some photos of Andrew and his girlfriend Alexis. I loved her dress and thought they both looked amazing.

Because the dance location was a distance away, Jason set it up for us have a date night out there {Burbank} so we wouldn’t be driving back and forth in the LA traffic. It’s been far too long since we’ve hung out just the two of us, so it was nice! I’ll have to scan a photo of Jason and I at my jr. year winter formal to share with ya’ll … ha!

Sunday morning surprised us {or maybe just me?} with rain, but it cleared up a bit so we could hang out outside for a little while before Sunday family dinner. Love these kiddo’s! Even the lazy ones who just slept all day!

1 comment: