I have been meaning to post this all week, but things have been a little out of sorts 'round here!
Check out our valentine's day countdown from last year. We re-created it this year, with some minor changes to work with our schedule. For a brief review, here is what we did in 2010:
1. Start memorizing our verse; Psalm 136:26
2. Go to library and get The Story of Valentine’s Day to read
3. Craft time! Create a cookie cutter heart poster!
4. Loving God includes loving others. Read 1 John 4:21. Make a heart mobile of ways we can show our love to others.
5. Make X and O cookies for our neighbors
6. Make heart in the hole breakfast for Daddy
7. Write Ampa a love letter and give it to him at his b-day celebration
8. Work more on memory verse.
9. Make Valentines gifts for family
10. Create treats for my wed. night church friends to thank them for loving me!
11. Heartattack Daddy’s side of the bed!
12. Watch Beauty & the Beast with the family!
13. Eat dinner by candlelight! Read 1 Corthinations 13 before eating.
14. Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Sigh, I love Valentine's Day. And teaching my kids about LOVE!
On another note, my mother in laws husband had a quadriple bypass surgery last Thursday. The surgery went well, however as of tonight he is having a irregular/ rapid heart rate ... so please continue to pray for him & Jason's family! Thanks friends!