Monday, May 23, 2011

Can I brag for a minute?


This is what I got for Mother’s Day. I love my family big time. Specifically my hubs who had this necklace designed for me.

Jason has been working for a long time {like a decade} to pursue ministry and over the last few years we’ve been able to witness the fruit of that {in many different ways}. One of those ways occurred last weekend, when Jason was presented to our conference as a CMC {which is basically step 2 of 3 to became a ordained elder of the Free Methodist Conference}. It’s cool to see things we prayed about years ago become reality!



{As for the weekend, we have a sick boy and have had some more insurance frustrations. Insurance companies kill me, seriously. This is the biggest hurdle we have in the world of ministry … no employer provided insurance, which means companies can deny you and decide to charge you outrageous amounts of money for monthly premiums} BLAH!



3 comments:

  1. Brag away! That's awesome!!

    Oh, and I have private insurance too. It stinks :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the insurance stuff, but congrats to Jason! I had no idea that you guys were in the Free Methodist Church -- that's the denomination I grew up in, and it's dear to my heart. :) LOVE the necklace! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your precious family's gifts, and that precious necklace! (with G'n O :)

    Congrats to Jason and hugs re: insurance. I just wish private insurance company would take care of their customers and be customer oriented. They seem to never be and this is causing problems, the main ones IMO.

    ReplyDelete