Monday, May 02, 2011

that little thing called Spring Break!

We pulled Josiah out of school for a week for vacation, because his and Drew’s school breaks were different weeks – and it is a heck of a lot easier to have Jay miss a week’s worth of school then it is Drew. Though Jay’s teacher did send us this mega packet of work to be completed and a small part me wondered if she understand that “vacation” does not equate to “homework fest”. But I caved and we did it.

All to that to say, THUS once we got home from vacation I still had another week to play activities director. Which essentially is a job I love, however Josiah has entered the stage of “I’m bored” and it can get trying.

Loving that my husband’s days off are during the week, we embarked on some mini adventures.





Biking at the harbor


Craft time!





The zoo with the girls!

Our house got "tagged"



                                                               The beach and car show ...


Now begins the countdown to summer. The kids are going swimming today, so it already very much feels like summer … but this is the first year I get to do something fun to celebrate the last day of school. Ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Ps. 140:12. I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and justice for the poor.
    Please for Christ sake help me
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
    I will be grateful to you.
    I really need your help
    God Bless Your Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I am counting down until summer, too! It looks as if your family had a great time! Your children are absolutely gorgeous.

    Be Blessed.
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete