Saturday, September 03, 2011

Indio!

Our favorite timeshare {Worldmark} location is Indio. There is nothing to do and that is exactly the point. It is a beautiful resort! My mom had booked it for the 1st week of August with a friend as a guest of ours {as she does often!}, and her friend had to cancel, but mom still wanted to go. So, she asked if we wanted to go down {up?} with her … and we did! The kids and I spent the first part of the week and Jason joined us for the latter half once he finished off some work. My mom absolutely spoiled us! It was so nice to relax and do nothing! We spent hours in the lazy river each evening. Awesome! Thanks mom!





This is Ella waving bye bye to the ducks after we fed them a whole loaf of bread!


On our drive back home we stopped at my favorite place {like I sort of covet it and want to move in and live there} … Rileys Farm. The kids picked Strawberries and I daydreamed about having my kids grow up in a place where they could swing from a rope into a water hole {b/c you can do that at Rileys!}. Sigh …  




Josiah showing off the strawberries he picked.


No comments:

Post a Comment