Tuesday, March 13, 2012

11 years baby!

This year for our anniversary we "cashed in" a gift certificate my parents had given us last year for this beautiful hotel in Palos Robles. We love wine country and hotels ... ha! ... so it was the perfect fit.


We had a nice time and the place was beautiful. We neglected to make reservations at the in house resturant, so we thought we weren't going to be able to eat there, but they had a "fireplace side table" cancellation, so we got that! Yay for us! {this was actually the fireplace in our room}.


This was our room ... isn't that tub incredible. I've put it on my "when we build our own house" list. ;)


Jason thinks I am funny but my absolute favorite thing about being without the kids is breakfast in bed {which he actually does often for me at home, but I mean where both of us can lay in bed all morning and someone else cooks & cleans up!} So bed, fireplace + hot breakfast = heaven!

And the bad wife that I am, I totally forgot to buy my husband a anniversary card! We don't really do gifts, but we always do notes and cards. Of course, my sweets was on top of it and I got the cutest little card! He claims he has one up on me now. Boo!

A few of our favorite stops!




Yum ... fatty food is allowed on anniversary trips! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Traci, I actually visited that sight but thought it might not be for me because it said infertility. I did not know if it was a fit for me because I have so many living children and we have not had trouble with infertility. Although I got a small taste of how excruciating it must be, when I wanted to get pregnant and it took a year of trying. I was thinking something must be wrong. It is hard to feel right in almost any loss community when I have so many blessing...yet they could never replace my Jonathan. You must know how that feels. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun... I love that part of California and recognized the rock on PCH. We go to Pismo beach for a marriage retreat once a year. Thank you so much for the encouragement it means a lot to me. I will go back on Hanna's prayer ministry and check it out. Many blessing to you, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Happy anniversary. :)

    Stopping by from Kelly's korner. Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Traci,
    Stopping by from Kellyskorner ministry wives link up. I can relate to the whole infertility issue and high risk pregnancy. These things have changed me. God has used them so much in my life in and in our ministry.
    Look forward to reading more :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete