Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter

 These are the kids baskets before chaos arrived and easter grass was everywhere. We didn't talk about the Easter bunny at all, and I considered telling Josiah that it was all from us, but I don't know if that would ruin Santa too ... and I like Santa. ;) We keep Easter gifts really small, always.

 This is Jason preaching in the youth room. Poor guy ... Ella would NOT sleep the night before and Jason had to be up at 4:30 for sunrise service, and then to preach a Easter sermon. Then he came home and worked for me. He was wiped! I'm not sure what Ella's deal was, but she wanted to be rocked continually.



 At church the kids had an egg hunt. Ella was going at it trying to throw as many eggs in her bag as she could. Josiah was running around so much I am lucky I got the one photo I did!

 Here's our fam bam at church. I love this photo.



Last week I told Ella that we were going to the store to pick out a dress and once we got there, she was very adamant about the picking. Jason and I had several options we loved, but she literally pulled this dress off the rack and would not let go. At least she has good taste. ;) She was so excited to put it on.

 Josiah didn't care what we picked out for him, but he sure looked handsome non the less. This is after another egg hunt in our backyard.

 We do Easter at our house and we had family and friends come over. This year, it was stressful. Mostly because Ella didn't sleep the night before, but little irritating things just kept happening! Just one of those days! But in the evening we just relaxed and hung out with everyone, and that was awesome. {Then we went to bed, and Ella threw up 3 times during the night; Jason once ... great start to spring break! Ugh!}


 These 2 pictures are from Saturday ... Ella's favorite things: books and Andrew. :)

 Matthew 28:5 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay. 
Happy Easter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment