Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break

We originally planned on going out of town with friends for spring break, but ended up staying at home. Sunday Ella started throwing up - so Monday we stayed home and chilled.

Tuesday the kids spent the day at my moms and we spent the day in Temecula for a friends birthday. We had a really nice day & even did some olive oil tasting {that was a first for me, and I enjoyed it!} We ended our day at Ferrells for ice cream. 



Wednesday we went to the Discovery Science Center with the kids.


Thursday we were going to go to a friends for play time, but then Josiah started throwing up! So we had another day at home. Daddy rented movies and baked cookies with Ella.

Friday it poured and was wonderful and after breakfast with friends we opted for another home day. Ella and I seriously took a near 4 hour nap! More movies.

Today we had a friends birthday party in the afternoon and the kids spent the whole day playing. I pray that means they sleep in for my very last day of rest! Here is Ella and I getting ready to leave {once she actually has hair to work with I think we may be in trouble}:

I am so glad my hubs took the week off to hang with us! It allowed me to have time off too, and naps were sure my favorite event of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great week except the trowing up part.LOL Two of my kids were throwing up this week also. Olive oil tasting ummmm interesting.

    ReplyDelete