Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A week away & a birthday.

One of my favorite things to do in the summer is to go to our timeshare in Indio {Palm Springs, basically}. I love, love, love it there. My mom and I took the kids for a week, and Jason met us up there on Wednesday night when he was done with work.



She was "surfing"

I couldn't even really look at him without laughing. 

This would be Ella's first day of posing. 

Day 2, I asked her to smile. 

Joy. 


Love how they love one another.


In Indio we have a pretty set routine. It goes like this: eat, swim, eat, sleep, read, lazy river, eat, sleep. Such hard work!! This year was much more fun because Josiah & Ella were much more comfortable in the big pool. We saw lot's of toads, rented movies, played in the rec room & spent some time in the kid zone with friends. My mom & I spent some time at a quilt shop & Jason & I went on a date night in downtown PS with some friends {who were also staying at the resort the same week as us}.








The day after we came home was Jason's birthday. Only a few more years to the big 40. I know he lovessss that I just put that out! ;)
Happy Birthday Daddy! 

Candy store fun


No comments:

Post a Comment