Tuesday, October 09, 2012

my love! ❤

Sixteen years ago this boy asked to dance ... 



We've actually been able to have some alone time lately. We went to a pastors conference about an hour away and stayed in an awesome hotel. Here's the view of the golf course at sunset from our balcony. The Kings were golfing there on the days we were there, so there were all these big men & Kings stuff around. {to be honest, if I were standing in an elevator with a Kings player, I'd have no clue}. 


Our best friends were there as well, sans kids ... so that was fun! I was sooooo looking forward to sleeping all morning long & having breakfast in bed. But I woke up like at 7:30 and couldn't go back to sleep. Figures! So I settled with some BFF chats till noon. 


This was last week at a friends house ... this is like literally her front yard. Yes, I coveted. Sorry. 





No comments:

Post a Comment