Sunday, December 02, 2012

Advent

Since I'm madly in love with this book, I thought I'd share it again this year: Truth in the Tinsel



Yesterday was crazy, so we actually began advent with the kids today. Jason and I started last week with our daily advent study

Here's my recap from last year, and we're pretty much doing the same thing this year ... so check out last year's post. This year, however, my son is very much about the toys! 

How do you keep your hearts focused on CHRISTmas during this time of year?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Global Ads Business which have 10 Types of Earning Systems with 3 Levels Referral Program.
    Want to Join Just Contact : jobzcornerz@gmail.com
    www.globaladsbiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most Popular and Famous Vehicles, Latest Speed Cars, Sports Cars Info and Pictures.
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete