Tuesday, December 11, 2012

my favorite thing ...

We didn't have Drew with us yesterday, we didn't get to see him and I know Jason was bummed. Thus, the sucky part of co-parenting. One parent is always without their child, it's a lose-lose for everyone! BUT, we get to celebrate next week, so he'll get extended celebration, thus win-win for Andrew! Ha! 

Anyway, after church we planned to go to the Living Nativity our town holds. It is my favorite thing in the world! There are several churches that join together for this project, and you walk down several blocks & drink lots of warm drinks they offer you & listen to carolers and just really take in what Christmas really is. We've missed it the last year or so, and I am so glad we made it this year.



Sharing the good news!

When we got to the final scene, with baby Jesus, Ella looked back and asked "Can I lay hands on Jesus?"  LOL. 



It is such a sweet tradition. I love me some Santa, but it's so refreshing to spend a night taking in why we celebrate ... Santa free.


A pic from my phone ... the day we got Christmas lights out. 



post signature

4 comments:

  1. There is a church in our town which does a Living Nativity play. My small group from church goes to it every year and it is very meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find Free Online Jobs from home and Part time Online Jobs without investments
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:20 AM

    cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:21 AM

    awesome

    ReplyDelete