Wednesday, March 13, 2013

12 years.

I remember when I started middle school I couldn't wait to be in the 7th grade and 12 years old. 12 seemed like the age. THE age! It seemed so old! ;)

And now we've been married for 12 years. Amazing! 

We played it really low key, mostly because the next day we were driving across country and all. 

We went to my favorite place for dinner and had crepes. And then we went to the movies and saw Safe Harbor. I really liked it! 

It's been a good year for us and I know I take so much for granted. But I am so grateful for every day we have together. Every fight, every make-up, every goal we set and every goal we conquer. Every date night and love note. Every first, every project, every "clean bathroom". {That last one is for my hubs, and OH YES, I did go there. ;) }




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment